Cosmetic dentistry is a wonderful way to improve the appearance of your teeth. Thanks to the success cosmetic dentistry has provided in recent years, more people are looking to improve the appearance of their teeth than ever before. Our dentist, Dr. Moumen Almouzayn with Madison Dental Spa in Madison, Connecticut, offers cosmetic dentistry and is happy to give you some... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
What would you do if you lost a tooth? Does the answer to that question depend on where the tooth was? Usually, if one of someone’s front teeth is knocked out, an appointment is set as quickly as possible. But, if the missing teeth are towards the back of a mouth, and don’t have a significant impact on the aesthetics... read more »