Many people find that a bright, white smile says a lot about them. Unfortunately, age, tobacco use as well as certain foods and dark beverages can stain your teeth or dull your smile. If you haven’t been satisfied with your results from using whitening toothpaste, strips or bleaching gel, you might want to consider an in-office tooth-bleaching procedure. The concentration... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!