Many people find that a bright, white smile says a lot about them. Unfortunately, age, tobacco use as well as certain foods and dark beverages can stain your teeth or dull your smile. If you haven’t been satisfied with your results from using whitening toothpaste, strips or bleaching gel, you might want to consider an in-office tooth-bleaching procedure. The concentration... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile