Our Madison Dental Spa dentist commonly uses fillings to repair modest-sized cavities. While fillings are meant to last for a long time, they rarely last forever. The bigger and older a filling is, the more likely it is to fail. If a filling goes bad, it might allow bacteria to cause further decay in the enamel of the tooth. If... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!