There’s never a great time to have bad breath (halitosis). If you’re tired of dealing with it, try the following five steps: Brush at least twice per day. Did you know that the American Dental Association (ADA) suggest that you should brush your teeth twice daily? Brushing your teeth will help you improve your breath by removing food debris that... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!