The enamel layer of your teeth is composed of a microscopic mineral crystal structure that is very hard and durable. Unfortunately, there are still times when something like a fall or a blow to the face can cause a crack in the enamel layer of one or more of your teeth. A sharp or persistent pain in a cracked tooth... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!