You probably know how important it is to brush your teeth every morning and night, but did you know that many people don’t brush as effectively as they could? In fact, some people consistently miss parts of their mouth altogether. This lets plaque and bacteria work in their mouth overnight. Fortunately, by establishing a few solid oral hygiene habits you... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!