When you lose a tooth to severe decay, dental avulsion or a treatment-based extraction, the ramifications to your oral health and function can be significant. Even if you adapt to the decreased ability to chew, the missing tooth can still affect the clarity of your speech as well as your physical appearance. As time goes by, you could potentially suffer... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!