Fillings are made from artificial materials that are not subject to normal tooth decay. While a filling is intended to last a long time, it’s not uncommon for one to be lost or fall out. Large fillings and old fillings tend to fail more easily than small fillings. This is often a product of the bacteria in your mouth damaging... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!