A dentist often sometimes provides a partial denture to replicate the basic function and physical presence of multiple missing teeth. The dental appliance is mounted onto a pink material that mimics the appearance of your natural gums. The base of the partial denture will be designed to closely match the curves and contours of the underlying gum structure. Some units... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!