If you wish to keep your smile flaws, it is important to prepare for any oral health hazards that could occur. By planning for any avoiding common dental hazards and risks that seek to destroy your smile, you can greatly increase your chances for a long-lasting safe smile that can continue to function effectively. For some tooth hazard prevention tips... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!