It’s difficult to connect surgery to the dentist right? Well sometimes our teeth require surgery to restore the health or appearance of them. If you are going to the dentist for an implant surgery there are a few things you may want to know so you feel prepared before the big day. Your first preparation you will make before your... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!