Plaque is one of those nasty substances that no matter how much we try to wash it away, it always ends up showing back up, which is a problem because plaque can lead to several problems with your oral health including dental erosion and cavities. Fortunately, several tools are available to always help you minimize the risk of plaque buildup.... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
If you wish to keep your smile flaws, it is important to prepare for any oral health hazards that could occur. By planning for any avoiding common dental hazards and risks that seek to destroy your smile, you can greatly increase your chances for a long-lasting safe smile that can continue to function effectively. For some tooth hazard prevention tips... read more »
Did you know that ultra-powerful lasers are used in dental procedures ranging from cancer screenings to tooth whitening? For over two decades, lasers have found their way into a variation of dental procedures and are quickly becoming more and more widely used and accepted. Focus your oral health care on laser dentistry. Save your smile with laser dentistry and these... read more »