It’s rather common for pieces of food like popcorn hulls, meat fibers, seeds, and fruit peels to get stuck between your teeth. Your chances of getting something stuck between your teeth increase if you have a habit of chewing on fingernails, pencils, and pens. Small pieces can sometimes break off and get uncomfortably stuck! If you have something stuck between... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!