Tartar buildup at the gum line is the leading cause of gum disease. The CDC estimates that nearly half of all adults over the age of 30 have some degree of gum disease. The earliest stage of gum disease is known as gingivitis. Early symptoms include inflamed gums that often bleed easily during brushing and flossing. This might also include... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!