The enamel layer of your teeth is composed of a microscopic mineral crystal structure that is very hard and durable. Unfortunately, there are still times when something like a fall or a blow to the face can cause a crack in the enamel layer of one or more of your teeth. A sharp or persistent pain in a cracked tooth... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!