Poor oral hygiene from inadequate oral care promotes tooth decay and increases your chances of developing periodontal disease. There are several key considerations in a truly effective oral hygiene routine. This extends to the quality of oral hygiene products you use, frequency of brushing, the effectiveness of your flossing technique, and attending your regular dental checkups with Dr. Moumen Almouzayn.... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!