Are you looking to improve your smile? So many options for cosmetic dentistry can be overwhelming. Two of the best options available for improving the aesthetics of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers. Let’s look at some advantages of each. First, basic differences: dental crowns fully conceal unsightly or damaged teeth by capping the entire tooth, down to... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
There are several things that can compromise an area of tooth enamel. Small chips and enamel erosion from poor oral hygiene are two of the more common culprits that allow bacteria to exploit a tooth. If it’s detected and diagnosed early on, Dr. Moumen Almouzayn might be able to treat a small cavity by applying a filling at his Madison,... read more »
If your smile suffers from chips, stains or other cosmetic imperfections, it can leave you feeling self-conscious about your appearance. This drives many people to contact Madison Dental Spa to understand their options for enhancing the appearance of their smiles. One of the most effective methods for doing this is to fit each tooth with porcelain dental veneers. These custom-shaped... read more »