A dentist often sometimes provides a partial denture to replicate the basic function and physical presence of multiple missing teeth. The dental appliance is mounted onto a pink material that mimics the appearance of your natural gums. The base of the partial denture will be designed to closely match the curves and contours of the underlying gum structure. Some units... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
The new set of dentures Dr. Moumen Almouzayn fitted you with, represents a serious investment in restoring the full function and appearance of your teeth. Even if you only have dentures replacing your top or bottom teeth, they will still need special focus in your oral hygiene routine to help them last for many years to come. If you don’t... read more »
If you have multiple teeth in one spot in your mouth that have been lost or compromised due to advanced gum disease, fractures or severe tooth decay, it can have a serious impact on your quality of life. While the loss of function certainly impedes your ability to chew food, it can also cause you to slur your speech and... read more »