Halitosis is the technical term for bad breath that just won’t go away, no matter how many mints you eat, how many times you rinse with mouthwash and how many times you scrub your tongue with your toothbrush. If you’re a victim of halitosis, you’re likely inconvenienced in many ways. To help you deal with halitosis, our dentist, Dr. Moumen... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!
There are many reasons why you should improve your oral health and smile with a dental crown, and our Madison Dental Spa team is here to tell you what some of those reasons are! A dental crown is a great dental restoration that can give you the results you are looking for in just a short amount of time. Your... read more »
Dr. Moumen Almouzayn and our Madison Dental Spa dental team care about you and your smile, which is why we ask you to consider the use of a dental crown if you need a strong, beneficial, and reliable dental restoration. Our team believes that this tooth cap can be a great option for your smile because: It can fix many... read more »