It’s not uncommon for strong foods and pungent beverages to cause bad breath. Even if you enjoy these things on a regular basis you can still clean your mouth and refresh your breath by brushing, flossing and a vigorous rinse of antiseptic mouthwash. Halitosis, more commonly thought of as chronic bad breath, can be a different matter altogether. The odor... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!