The holidays are right around the corner. Hopefully that means there will be plenty of joys and toys, meats and cheeses, and ice creams and root beer dreams to keep everyone in your family happy. With all the excitement brewing for the festive times to come, it’s important to remember your oral health care. Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, you can... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!