Poor oral hygiene from inadequate oral care promotes tooth decay and increases your chances of developing periodontal disease. There are several key considerations in a truly effective oral hygiene routine. This extends to the quality of oral hygiene products you use, frequency of brushing, the effectiveness of your flossing technique, and attending your regular dental checkups with Dr. Moumen Almouzayn.... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!