You probably know that there are a number of things you can do to protect your teeth. Similarly, you know that brushing and flossing are vital to your oral health. However, do you know how to determine the type of floss that’s best for your teeth? There are a variety of different flosses you could consider using. For example, if... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
Invisalign® is a remarkable, modern-day orthodontic system that consists of a series of virtually invisible plastic retainers which cover the teeth, slowly realigning them into their proper positions. These retainers (also called “aligners”) can be removed for eating, brushing teeth and flossing, posing for photographs, and so forth. We use a custom-made series of aligners that are specifically designed for... read more »