You probably know how important it is to brush your teeth every morning and night, but did you know that many people don’t brush as effectively as they could? In fact, some people consistently miss parts of their mouth altogether. This lets plaque and bacteria work in their mouth overnight. Fortunately, by establishing a few solid oral hygiene habits you... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!