When you lose a tooth to severe decay, dental avulsion or a treatment-based extraction, the ramifications to your oral health and function can be significant. Even if you adapt to the decreased ability to chew, the missing tooth can still affect the clarity of your speech as well as your physical appearance. As time goes by, you could potentially suffer... read more »
- Do You Know How Diabetes Can Affect Your Smile?
- Unlocking the Secrets of a Healthy Smile: National Dental Hygiene Month
- Gum Care and Age: How to Navigate Oral Health Through the Years
- How To Maintain a Healthy Smile As You Head Back to School
- Summer Sports and Emergency Dental Care at Home Before Seeing Our Dentist