When you lose a tooth to severe decay, dental avulsion or a treatment-based extraction, the ramifications to your oral health and function can be significant. Even if you adapt to the decreased ability to chew, the missing tooth can still affect the clarity of your speech as well as your physical appearance. As time goes by, you could potentially suffer... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!