Does the thought of going to the dentist fill you with total dread? Most people don’t enjoy going to the dentist, but some actually put off visits because of anxiety related to dental visits or procedures. Up to 15% of Americans, in fact, according to the Cleveland Clinic. If you suffer from a dental phobia, we want to be a... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!