If you have dentures, or you have struggled with chronic bad breath in the past, cleaning your tongue as part of your daily oral hygiene routine can benefit your oral health. Your tongue has a lot of rough surfaces that can harbor bacteria, which might make it easier for plaque to form in your mouth. After removing your dentures and... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!